‘Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.’
'Love learning and grow your brain!'
Staff, pupils and parents at Garsington CE Primary
1) Our Red Kite school values (Responsibility, Enthusiasm, Determination, Kindness, Independence, Teamwork and Enrichment) are embedded into everything that we do within a nurturing and supportive Church of England school.
· Everyone supports the school values that underpin our Christian ethos. Our values prepare children for living in a multi-cultural society.
2) We prepare our children with excellent life-long learning skills to meet the demands of a fast changing world.
· We promote the growth mind-set approach to learning. Everyone feels fully involved and responsible for their learning.
· The school is a vibrant, engaging and positive place where pupils and staff love learning.
· Children leave our school confident, ambitious and independent, ready for the next stage of their learning.
3) We enrich the learning experience using the school environment, local facilities visits and visitors.
· Our curriculum is exciting and fun and makes full use of our own school facilities, grounds and the local area.
· Creative links are made with parents and those living in the local area.
· Children are actively involved in our local community and the local community are actively involved with the school. Strong links with the local Church reinforce our Christian values.
Our Red Kite Values
Each letter in Red Kite reflects one of our school values.
We all aspire to be Red Kite Learners who are:
T: a Team Player
About Our School >